Friday, January 9, 2009

New Game Plan

Alright, I have realized that shit has been fucked up lately and I am turning it around. I sat down last night for a few hours and wrote out my entire USPF training schedule. I went back to the basic Westside Template. I am doing all raw work outside of suiting up for the DE Squat/Deadlift and the occasional shirt work for the meet. I will take my openers in my shirt on week #5 and hit about 80% on my DE Squat day once or twice and about 90-95% on week #5. I have to go back and check and correct my form. I am wearing my Metal V-Type IPF Squat suit for both the squat and deadlift. I would try my Inzer TRX, but it is a bitch and tight as hell. This week is a de-load and a much needed one as I have said before. Starting tomorrow I will do some supersetting of movements, but not hitting any of the main lifts. I will also step up the cardio/sled dragging to ensure more muscle and GPP. I am confident I will succeed in the end. I am looking at about a 1300 total.
480 Squat
500 Deadlift
320 Bench

I know that in my last meet I hit a 480 squat and a 523 deadlift, but I am more concerned about learning how to bench properly and not have a second DQ in my second meet. Wish me luck!

Later
Deutsch

No comments:

Post a Comment