Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yesterdays Conditioning & DE Upper

Yesterdays conditioning was a rough one. It will probably be the last really tough one that I will do going into the meet. I need to back off and conserver some energy. I sleep well though afterwards. It really kicks my ass. We used a deck of cards yesterday which took about 21 minutes and got my heart rate to about 187bpm.
Spades - 25lb Dumbbell Snatch
Hearts - BW Squats
Diamonds - Burpees
Clubs - Push Ups
**If you pulled a 10 of clubs you had to do 10 push ups, an ace was 11 as a king, queen, and jack were also 10's. All numbers were just that. It comes out to be 95 of each move total at the end. The burpees still suck ass.

DE Upper
60% - 175x10x3
3 Rep Floor Lockout @ 280lbs (Pin #2 about 3 board) - 1xClose, 1xMid, 1xWide (285)
Tate Press 2x20
Hammer Curls 2x20

Will drag sled later really light for upper body before I go to the new building.

No comments:

Post a Comment