Friday, February 20, 2009

Last Squat Session Before Deload!

Squat (wan't planning on going this heavy, but I was trying new things)135x2x5
225x2x2
315x2x1 (Added Briefs)
365x1 (Added Suit)
415x4x1 (3x Metal IPF Squatter, 1x Tight Inzer TRX)
435x2x1 (Reverse Bands -50 @ Bottom) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq2es-wEAmw
485x1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6RoQ7fiKU8

(407.7 is projected opener)
I had a 480 squat in my last meet. I weighed in at 231, but got my weight back up and my gear fit nicely. Things have drastically changed recently. I am eating my ass off, but after cleaning up the diet and loosing almost 20lbs I am staying at a constant 225-226.5lbs. This is a good thing, but since I am only cheating once or twice a week the gains I get from carb loading come off easily. I have always had an easy time losing weight, but gaining is normally a bitch. My gear is loose as shit now, but I am broke and don't have the dough to buy new or even have this altered. I am going to use my Inzer TRX in this meet even though I normally train in my Metal IPF Squatter. The hips are really tight, but with the weight loss I can actually get down in the hole now as you can see in the video. If there is an issue I will go back though. The straps are insanely to big and will actually fall down. I have no support in this area with the gear. Essentially it will be squatting with a pair of briefs that happen to have straps on them. I will get this fixed after the meet if I can, but I am training raw until about June, then occasionally incorp. gear until the meet in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment